Friday, June 12, 2015

Get paid $60 and up from Survey Savvy


Survey Savvy is a legit market research company that has been in business since 1999.  They will pay you cash for every single survey that you complete and participate in online.  Now there is a way for you to earn even more money from Survey Savvy with Savvy Connect.


How does it work?

You simply install the free desktop application on any of your devices that is able to connect to the Internet.  Survey Savvy will track your behavior when you browse the Internet and will invite you to participate in even more surveys and reward you with up to $60 just for keeping the app installed.  

Who can join?

Anyone can join Survey Savvy as long as they are at least 14 years of age.  They are open worldwide and not exclusive to those who live in the United States.  

How much do the surveys pay?

Many of their surveys pay around $5 for your time and participation.  There are some that will pay you $$50 and even more for you to complete a survey with Survey Savvy.

How do you get paid?

Survey Savvy pays their members via check in the mail.  Even if you live outside the US, you will still get paid by this method in US currency.  You can cash out when you have just $1 in your account.

Are there any other benefits to joining this Survey panel?
Yes.  Not only will you earn money for taking online surveys but they also have drawings, contests, sweepstakes and giveaways that they offer to their members several times throughout the year. 

Are there any fees?
No at all.  Survey Savvy and Savvy Connect are absolutely free to join, safe and easy to use.  

Check out what others are saying about Savvy Connect below

My name is Rosie and I wanted to some feedback and let you know how pleased I am with Survey Savvy.  I’m currently enrolled in a Savvy Connect project where I receive $30.00 quarterly incentives for having Savvy Connect installed to my PC, phone and tablet which helps me pay for my cell phone bill and purchase extra items along the way.  I’m also enrolled in Project Firestone and Project Coronado. When these projects complete at the end of the month I will be receiving an additional $175.  I’m currently a student and the extra money does help!  I have recommended Savvy Connect to my schoolmates and friends.  I'm so pleased with Savvy Connect I will participate in all projects if allowed. 

Hello my name is Yvette and I’m a single parent who works 6 days a week and money is pretty tight around here.  I heard about Savvy Connect through my sister who was always praising how reliable it was and how she always received her incentives on time, so I decided to check it out about a year ago.  I was so pleased with the simple requirements and reasonable requirements.   I decided to enroll in my very first Project Alpine and my incentive was $40.00.  I did exactly what was instructed and received my incentive as promised.  I was sent invites to participate in other projects with detailed instructions on how to participate and what devices had to be installed.  I have participated in 4 projects and I’m currently enrolled in Project Coronado.  This project pays $100 for remaining active with Savvy Connect for 90 days and completing a few short follow up surveys.  This extra cash certainly helps a single mother living paycheck to paycheck.  I would definitely recommend Savvy Connect to my family and friends as well as my co workers.

Hello my name is Kim and I am a Retired Registered Nurse.  My sister-in-law recommended me to Savvy Connect when I came to her for help with my new Smartphone.  She insisted that I try out Savvy Connect because not only will I be able to make extra cash, but I will also gain knowledge with modern day technology. I quickly became more familiar with how to use my device as time went on.  I learned how download multiple applications including Savvy Connect, while making almost $200 in the past 4 months.  I am now a veteran member of Savvy Connect with many more years to come.

How do I get started with Survey Savvy?
Sign up with Survey Savvy here to start earning cash for your opinions.  Don't forget to also sign up with Savvy Connect so that you will be able to earn up to $60 just for keeping the app installed on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphones.

TIP:  Make sure that you keep the app installed so that you will get extra cash from Survey Savvy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment